1. GST shall be applicable over and above the package prices.
2. Above rates are Net and Non Commissionable.
3. The package price does not include – Expenses of personal nature, such as laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges, tips, portage, camera fees etc.
4. Rates and Slots are subject to availability at the time of booking.
5. In case of any Visa denial or any delay in Visa process we shall not be responsible for any loss due to the same and no refund will be applicable. Visa approval and process duration is as per consulate / embassy discretion. We cannot guarantee if visa shall be granted and duration to process the same.
6. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels, arrangement for an alternate accommodation will be made in a hotel of similar standard.
7. Transportation shall be provided as per the itinerary and will not be at disposal.
8. Package rates are subject to change without prior notice, Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc. While we will do our best to make suitable alternate arrangements, we would not be held liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of this.
9. Cancellation charges will be applicable as per Cancellation policy.
10 Any refund payable to the Guest (if any applicable as per cancellation policy) will be paid after the Company receives refund from the respective authorities. The Company deducts processing charges from the refund to be paid to the Guest.
11 From 1 June 2016 onwards if any invoice amount is above 2 lacs and mode of payment full or partial is in cash (cash paid at counter or deposited in bank) 1% TCS will be applicable and to be deposited extra on total amount and PAN card copy has to be shared.
12. Also do read booking procedure which is given in every package details.
The Company reserves the right to:
• Take the booking for the group tour and individual tour.
• Cancel bookings even after the acceptance of the payment without assigning any reason. In this case the company shall refund the money to the guest.
• Dismiss any guest from the tour for misbehavior especially if it affects the group and Physical or verbal assault to the Tour Manager.
• Withdraw discounts at any point of time.
• Change the routing of Air Travel.
• Change hotel and/tour programmed due to unavoidable circumstances.