A unit of
Paris is the second-largest city in Western Europe, and it is probably the city with the most things to see. The centre of Paris is divided in 20 arrondissements in a sort of spiral with the first arrondissement in the middle and the higher numbers on the outer circle. Most of the arrondissements have their own characteristics.
The majority of the world-known attractions (Eiffel Tower, Champs-Elysées, Louvre etc.) are found in the first 8 arrondissements. If your visit is short concentrate on the main highlights, but be sure you spend at least a day strolling off the beaten path. This is the only way to discover the real Paris - a lively, cosmopolitan but undeniably French city.
- Paris – Guided City Orientation Tour - Eiffel Tower visit 2nd Level-River Seine Cruise
- Board your coach to drive to Switzerland. Later proceed to Zurich. On arrival in Zurich, enjoy dinner at Indian restaurant. Overnight stay at hotel in Zurich. Meals: (Continental Breakfast and Indian Dinner)
- Proceed to Engelberg town- a base cable car station of Mt.Titlis. The TITLIS ROTAIR
revolving gondola transports you easily to the mountain station.
- Choose an optional excursion to Mt. Jungfrau - Top of Europe. Those who don’t want to
go Jungfrau, have free time to explore the Interlaken by own.
- Board your coach to drive to Innsbruck. On your way you will make a
stop at Scha hausen which is prevalently known as Rhine Falls - Mini Niagara falls of Europe.
- Board your coach for Continue journey to Venice/Padova. On Arrival
Venice You will have guided panoramic tour of Venice, you will enjoy Vaparetto ride which will
descend you to the Venice Island .
- Proceed to Pisa to visit the Field of Miracles. Witness the flawless
Baptistery & Leaning Tower of Pisa (photo stop), which had been able to made its way in the seven
wonders of world.
- Board your coach to Later depart for Eternal city of Rome . On Arrival Rome guided
orientation tour of Rome with the stopover at Vatican City, St. Peter's Basilica tracked by a photo
stop at the grand remnants of the Forum & other monuments of ancient Roman rulers and the
- We proceed to Milan, the second largest city in Italy and famed as the design
and fashion capital. Milan is Italy’s city of the future, a fast-paced metropolis where creativity is big
business, looking good is compulsory and after-work drinks are an art form.
- Return Airfare Ex Delhi
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Paris
- Accommodation for 03 night in Switzerland
- Accommodation for 01 nights in Innsbruck
- Accommodation for 01 nights in Venice
- Accommodation for 02 Nights in Florence/Arezzo
- Accommodation for 01 Night in Milan
- Orientation Guided Tour of Paris, Venice & Rome
- Orientation tour of Interlaken, Lucerne, Vaduz, Innsbruck, Milan
- Paris Eiffel Tower level 2
- Paris Seine River Cruise
- Visit to Rhine Falls- No Boat ride Included
- Mountain Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Ice Flyer
- Wattens Swarovski Museum
- Venice Vaporetto ride
- 10 Breakfast as per provided by the hotel
- 10 Veg / Non Veg / Jain Dinners at Indian Restaurant
- Hindi / English speaking Tour Leader / Manager throughout the tour
- Visa and Insurance
- Extra charges/expenses of personal nature like laundry, mineral water/drinks, telephone or
any other charges/ expenses not mentioned in Inclusions Optional Tours
- Transfers on the first day & last day for Airport Arrival / Departure
- Mandatory tips of Euro 2 per person per day for Coach Drivers, Guides etc