A unit of
Munich is the capital and most populous city of Bavaria, the second most populous German federal state. With a population of around 1.5 million, it is the third-largest city in Germany, after Berlin and Hamburg, and thus the largest which does not constitute its own state, as well as the 11th-largest city in the European Union. The city's metropolitan region is home to 6 million people. Straddling the banks of the River Isar (a tributary of the Danube) north of the Bavarian Alps, it is the seat of the Bavarian administrative region of Upper Bavaria, while being the most densely populated municipality in Germany. Munich is the second-largest city in the Bavarian dialect area, after the Austrian capital of Vienna, Munich was one of the host cities of the official tournament of the 2006 FIFA World Cup.
at Wattens to take the vision of the noteworthy collection of world famous Crystals in Swarovski
museum. You will also get surprised to see 'Chetak' the favorite horse of Maharaja Rana Pratap of
Rajasthan- ornamented with Swarovski's Gemstone Jewels.
- Proceed to Vienna via Salzburg. On arrival Salzburg Orientation
Salzburg city tour to view St.Peter's Abbey- St Peter's Abbey, or St Peter's Arch abbey, is a
Benedictine monastery and former cathedral in the Austrian city of Salzburg.
- Proceed to guided panoramic City tour of Vienna. We drive on the Ring
Boulevard and see the State Opera House, the Parliament, the City Hall and the Burgtheater.
- Board your coach to Budapest via Bratislava. The
bus tour passes by the most important places, historical and cultural sights outside of the Old Town.
- Proceed for a guided city tour of Budapest including view of Buda Castle, Hungarian
Paliament Building and Liberty Bridge.
- Board your coach to Prague- capital city of Czeck Republic. While going to Prague will
Visit Brno-The city that blends rich history with modernity and innovation.
- Proceed for a guided Orientation city tour of Prague to St. Vitus Cathedral, Charles
Bridge, St. Nicholas church, National Museum, State Opera, and Wenceslas Square with its statue of
St. Wenceslas, Dancing House & most famous Prague Castle (entrance ticket not included).
Orientation City Tour - BMW Welt - Munich Check out and board your coach to Munich- Bavaria's
capital. On Arrival Munich will do Orientation City tour of Munich.
- Return Airfare Ex Delhi
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Munich
- Accommodation for 01 night in Innsbruck
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Vienna
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Budapest
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Prague
- Coach transfer throughout the tour except on the first day & last day for Airport Arrival
- Orientation Guided Tour of Vienna, Budapest, Prague
- Orientation tour of Salzburg, Innsbruck & Bratislava, Brno & Munich
- Wattens: Swarovski Museum World
- Prague: Cruise at Vltava River
- Munich: BMW Welt
- 09 Breakfast as per provided by the hotel
- 09 Veg / Non Veg / Jain Dinners at Indian Restaurant
- Hindi / English speaking Tour Leader / Manager throughout the tour
- Visa and Insurance
- Extra charges/expenses of personal nature like laundry, mineral water/drinks, telephone or
any other charges/ expenses not mentioned in Inclusions Optional Tours
- Transfers on the first day & last day for Airport Arrival / Departure
- Mandatory tips of Euro 2 per person per day for Coach Drivers, Guides etc