A unit of
Meghalaya, the abode of clouds, is one of the most beautiful states in North-East India offering a variety of sights, activities, food and festivals to the tourists. Well known for Cherapunjji, the place which receives one of the maximum rainfall in the world, Meghalaya can mesmerise you with its hills, valleys, lakes, caves and waterfalls which when combined with the beautiful clouds, give it a very serene, beautiful look.
- Day 1:
Our tour representative will pick you up from Guwahati Airport and take you to the Kaziranga.
- Day 2:
Early in the morning, proceed for an elephant safari from 5.30 AM to 6.30 AM in the western range of the national park.
- Day 3:
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel and leave for Shillong.
- Day 4:
Visit Noh-ka-Likai Falls, Mawsmai Cave, Don Bosco Shrine, Wah Kaba Falls, Kynrem Falls, Arwah Cave and other caves in and around Cherrapunjee.
- Day 5:
Visit Jingmaham Living Root Bridge, Mawlynong Village, and waterfalls.
- Day 6:
Drive to Guwahati. En-route visit Umiam Lake. The lake is surrounded by lush green Khasi Hills.
- Day 7:
Get transferred to Guwahati Airport.
- Accommodation using starting Room category of each Hotel on double Sharing room basis.
- Daily Meals - As per mentioned above in package at the Hotels.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Dzire (02 to 03 pax) Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra and 01 Elephant Ride free from our side.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- Room Heater charges as per the hotel.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.