A unit of
Sikkim is one of the wettest regions of the Himalayas. It has the same seasonal rainfall pattern, dominated by the monsoon, as the rest of the Eastern Himalayas. Total rainfall is more than 3000 mm. Avoid monsoon season, late June through early August. Travellers will enjoy better weather and more consistent views in the fall
- Day 1:
Arrival at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station - Gangtok (103km)
- Day 2:
Trip of Lachen
- Day 3:
Excursions from Gangtok
- Day 4:
Gangtok local sightseeing
- Day 5:
- Accommodation using starting Room category of each Hotel on double Sharing room basis.
- Daily Meals - As per mentioned above in package at the Hotels.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Non Ac Innova Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- Room Heater charges as per the hotel.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.