A unit of
Leh is one of the most popular tourist destinations of India. It is extremely important that you acclimatize yourself to the high pressure of the high altitude so that you can enjoy your vacations here.
- Day 1:
Catch a flight from Delhi airport to Leh.
- Day 2:
Begin driving westwards of Leh to visit Alchi Monastery.
- Day 3:
Start your day early and get transferred to Nubra Valley.
- Day 4:
Day 4 is for visiting Samstanling Monastery-known for its serene ambiance and assembly halls with artifacts.
- Day 5:
The day is scheduled for an excursion to the Pangong Lake.
- Day 6:
The tour a little early to capture some early morning views around the lake.
- Day 7:
In the morning of the last, get an assisted transfer to the Kushok Bakula airport to board flight for Delhi.
- Accommodation using starting Room category of each Hotel on twin sharing room basis in Leh.
- Accommodation using Deluxe Tents in Nubra Valley, Pangong Lake.
- Daily Meals - As per mentioned above in package at the Hotels.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Non Ac Scorpio. Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Any meal unless specified above.
- Any Air Fare/ Train Tickets.
- Any Guide Services.
- Room Heater charges as per the hotel.
- All entrances fees to monuments.
- Personal nature expenses like telephone / laundry bills etc.
- Airports tax and travel insurance etc.
- Services not specified above.