A unit of
Tirthan Valley is for you if you are a true adventure seeker, a fun traveler, a mountain loves or just a loner who wants some solitude. This one blessed spot in the lap of the Himalayas is endowed with some of the most beautiful natural wonders that can’t be found anywhere else in the world. This time, do something that your soul craves for – embrace the beauty of Nature and bask in the sunshine of a divine valley in Himachal Pradesh.
- Tent/ Home Stay with all Meals
- bone- Fire & Light music with Snacks
- Trek to Great Himalayan National Park
- Trek to Chhoie Waterfall
- Fishing Experince at Tirthan River
- Delhi - Aut - Delhi Transportation (Volvo/ Tempo Traveler)
- Local Transfers
- Sightseeing of Kullu Valley (Rafting at Kullu ( Vyas River – Optional)
- Visit of Manikaran Gurudwara & Hold and Cold water spring
- 01 Night accommodation at Dome Tent (Base Camp)
- 01 Night accommodation at Home stay
- Meal plan: All Meals (Bed Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- To and fro Bus Stand
- Track till Chhoie Waterfal
- Track till Great Himalayan National Park 7 KM’s
- Bonfire with light music with 1+1 Snacks
- Fishing experience at Tirthan River
- Delhi- Buntar- Delhi – Luxury Volvo Bus
- All applicable taxes
- Any airfare / train tickets
- Any meals other than specified in inclusions
- Personal expenses such as tips, porterage, telephone calls, etc.
- Surcharge will be applicable on particular events, festival & fairs.
- Travel Insurance.
- GST extra